jlent

• View Profile
random
« on: August 26, 2017, 08:59:25 PM »

MMSouth

• View Profile
Re: random
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2017, 01:21:54 PM »
Saoirse emerges from a year long hiberation to enter PR mode.

I can't work out how to insert an image into a post so I'll include it as an attachment.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2017, 01:45:01 PM by MMSouth »

trvscrosley

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2017, 01:58:26 PM »
Saoirse emerges from a year long hiberation to enter PR mode.

I can't work out how to insert an image into a post so I'll include it as an attachment.

Have to do it in the advanced reply (can click preview to get there if posting directly from the board) then click "insert image". Or you can just find it from tweet form like this:

MMSouth

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2017, 01:07:46 PM »
Saoirse looks like she's channelling Briony in the W magazine cover shot.  It's the eyes.

I still can't work out how to post an image other than by using attachments.  I can't find Advanced Reply and Insert Image doesn't work for me.  Maybe my browser is out of date?  (Google Chrome V49.)
« Last Edit: September 08, 2017, 01:53:11 PM by MMSouth »

trvscrosley

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2017, 01:11:29 PM »
Saoirse looks like she's channelling Briony in the W magazine cover shot.  It's the eyes.

I still can't work out how to post an image other than by using attachments.  I can't find Advanced Reply and Insert Image doesn't work for me.  Maybe my browser is out of date?  (Google Chrome V49.)

The script for images is img in brackets [], link to the image after the end bracket, and then /img in brackets []. Hope that helps :).
« Last Edit: September 08, 2017, 01:13:13 PM by trvscrosley »

MMSouth

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2017, 01:57:02 PM »
I can get "bracket img bracket bracket /img bracket".  But I can't work out how to "link to image".  I can't paste the image itself.  Using the path and file name doesn't work.  Pasting a shortcut doesn't work.  I'm stumped.

trvscrosley

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2017, 02:12:52 PM »
I can get "bracket img bracket bracket /img bracket".  But I can't work out how to "link to image".  I can't paste the image itself.  Using the path and file name doesn't work.  Pasting a shortcut doesn't work.  I'm stumped.

Oh, are you downloading the image itself and then trying to do it? All you have to do is post the url of the image like this: img]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DJHtl1JUwAAEghk.jpg[/img with the rest of the brackets in the beginning and end.

canvro

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2017, 05:39:07 PM »
I'm doing a test here, if it works, this is a Wallpaper in 16:9 that I did from the recent W Magazine pictures.

MMSouth

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2017, 12:18:03 AM »
OK, got it.  So if I've got an image file on my computer I can only insert it as an attachment rather than as an image.  Anyway, attached below is Saoirse channelling her inner Briony, 2007 vs 2017.  The looks are almost identical.  The 2007 Briony is a reflection in the window pane as she looks down on the fountain so her hair appears parted on the opposite side.