Author Topic: Who Would You Consider Her "Contemporaries"?  (Read 645 times)

CountJohn

• View Profile
Who Would You Consider Her "Contemporaries"?
« on: February 16, 2017, 09:39:07 PM »
Who are actresses in the same age range who seem to play a similar "type" to her who probably directly compete with her for roles?

From looking at past roles she's been rumored for, she seems to be considered for a lot of the same parts as Emma Watson, Alicia Vikander, Daisy Ridley, Kate Mara, Shailene Woodley, Jennifer Lawrence, and Elizabeth Olsen. Not all of those people would necessarily fall into the same bracket as her, though.

Poetswan

• View Profile
Re: Who Would You Consider Her "Contemporaries"?
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2017, 11:39:57 PM »
Repeating My post from Imdb:

Its so hard to believe she is not 25 yet, because she seems to be in a different state of her career than the peers of her age like: Dakota Fanning, Elle Fanning( who is making amazing career choices), Annasophia Robbie, Hailee Stainfeld, Shailene Woodley, Abigail Breslin and so on.
She is more respected and takes more adult roles than these, so I usually put her with Carey Mulligan, Mia Wasikowska, Alicia Vikander, Rooney Mara, especially with the amount of period movies she is doing now.

Steve 7216

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2017, 01:15:17 AM »
Off topic, but thank you Poetswan for making the contact.

Gabby

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • I Heart Saoirse
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2017, 01:36:32 AM »
Hmmm... I'd say Dakota and Elle Fanning, Mia Wasikowska, Lily James and Daisy Ridley.

There are many other actresses in their age range that I also enjoy, but have shown a different "acting style" to me than those 5. Even if Daisy has just started, there was something about her acting in Star Wars that allowed me to see Saoirse in that role as well. I also like Jane Levy, Hailee Steinfeld, Sophie Turner, Lily Collins, Emma Watson... but they haven't impressed me as much as the other girls yet.
"I just missed your heart."

Ximenaz

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2018, 07:29:03 AM »
Demand Most people will always want the knowledge that the website offers.

Huttagran

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2018, 05:10:33 AM »
It can be determined from what?