Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Most Anticipated of Her Upcoming Releases?  (Read 690 times)

CountJohn

• View Profile
Most Anticipated of Her Upcoming Releases?
« on: July 02, 2017, 06:47:31 PM »
Between Sweetness in the Belly, Mary Queen of Scots, Lady Bird, and On Chesil Beach, which one are you looking forward to the most.

I would say On Chesil Beach for me. I think she'll do great with that kind of character and given the subject matter I think it will be a great, sad movie.

jlent

• View Profile
Re: Most Anticipated of Her Upcoming Releases?
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2017, 07:15:05 PM »
I had wanted Saoirse for On Chesil Beach for five years before she was even offered the role. I loved the book and I'm thrilled she's reunited with Ian McEwan. So that should be my top choice.
But Mary Queen of Scots is going to be at a whole other level, publicity-wise, and that's the one I'm probably going to be paying more attention to (even though I pay attention to everything).
I'm thrilled with all of them.

But, wait! You left out Loving Vincent and The Seagull.
(Kidding about The Seagull, serious about Loving Vincent.)
« Last Edit: July 02, 2017, 07:21:37 PM by jlent »

canvro

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2017, 08:30:57 PM »
Between Sweetness in the Belly, Mary Queen of Scots, Lady Bird, and On Chesil Beach, which one are you looking forward to the most.

Mary Queen of Scots became the most anticipated by me, the one I'm more curious about is Lady Bird, and On Chesil Beach I just cannot wait to see the performances.

Gabby

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • I Heart Saoirse
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2017, 10:29:41 PM »
"Mary, Queen of Scots" for sure. I've been so excited about this movie for years, I still can't believe it's finally happening. But I'm looking forward to "Lady Bird" and "On Chesil Beach" more than the other projects, too. The plots and the people involved in those make them sound very interesting to me.
"I just missed your heart."

Poetswan

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2017, 12:02:10 AM »
Lady Bird, because I really wanna see her in a comedy( the grand Budapest doesn't really count for me and I could never be your woman was 10 years ago), but I also am super hyped for On Chesil Beach and Mary Queen of Scots.

Prasad

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2017, 08:15:35 PM »
Saoirse Ronan might get nominated for Oscars again for Mary Queen Of Scotts or On Chisel Beach

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk