Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: We're back!  (Read 675 times)

Gabby

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • I Heart Saoirse
We're back!
« on: October 24, 2018, 11:44:28 PM »
Hello everyone! After an entire year of struggle with our fansite and its scripts, we have decided to make a new attempt at running a discussion forum. I believe all the posts made until August 2018 are intact, we only seem to have lost the avatars you guys uploaded into your profiles - please feel free to upload new ones!

You can message me here or tweet at @saoirseronancom if you notice anything weird.

We'll also be looking into adding forum moderators. The main purpose of this would just to have someone to delete/move posts and ban bots when they find their way in. We have security measures in place to prevent spam, but the bastards are sneaky. If you're an active member and would like to help, please contact me.
"I just missed your heart."

canvro

• View Profile
Re: We're back!
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2018, 03:56:26 AM »
Fantastic news, and thanks to all of you for making again this non-profit effort. I hope all of our members come back soon too.

MMSouth

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2018, 11:37:05 AM »
Glad the forum is back.  And with formatted text too!  It's been down for so long that I had to search for my password.  I think it went down around the end of August but the last post is shown as 21st August so there may have been about 10 days of posts lost.  I recall posting something about the Gucci trainers worth USD 500 a pair which is missing.  Hope the forum stays up from here on.  And thanks to the site adminstrators for their efforts.

jlent

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2018, 08:54:23 PM »
Great to have you back! And so beautiful to look at!

jlent

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2018, 10:04:46 PM »
Great to have you back! And so beautiful to look at!
Isn't it, though!

DerpyAnon

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2018, 09:31:36 AM »
I was worried I would have to mine Saoirse news the old fashioned way, but now that the forum is back - I can relax and enjoy news as it pours in. Thank goodness the site isn't boggled up anymore

CountJohn

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2019, 03:24:53 AM »
I noticed the site had crashed and stayed away for a while but am glad to see it is now back!

Gabby

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • I Heart Saoirse
Re: Were back
« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2019, 03:32:39 AM »
Glad your back, thought the hackers targeted the forum. Didnt realize how often I have a look in here till you were down.

___
XEvil 4.0: best captcha breaker, included ReCaptcha-2!

They had! Apparently the script in which this forum runs is a bit... tricky? It doesn't help that we're not super familiar with forums in general, and neither is our host. But the site has been clear for quite a while, so we're hoping it's a good sign. I'm glad you guys didn't give up on us!
"I just missed your heart."

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk